torsdag den 16. januar 2014

New blog ... New start

So after a pretty hectic year I needed a new start. On everything really. So welcome to my new blog! :-)

For Christmas I received a QuickStitch of Aimee Stewart's Treasure Hunt Bookshelf. I was extremely tempted to do the entire piece, but had to face that it would simply take me too long.

Here's a picture of the piece I am working on:


QS Treasure Hunt Bookshelf, Dragon to Fox


Progress as of January 14, 2014
You can already tell the dragon's tale in the corner.

I hope to have this blog up and running properly soon with images of all of my WIP's.

- Cat.

5 kommentarer:

  1. Good to see you back in blogland. Beautiful start, the full sized project is very large but this QS is just lovely.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks :) I'm glad someone remembers me ;) I'll try to stay in blogland this time, and actually finish some of my major projects ;)

      Slet
  2. Welcome back! I'm currently doing the large version of Treasure Hunt, but this QS is very beautiful too. Awesome start Cathrina looking forward to all your future posts!
    Alicia xo

    SvarSlet
  3. Che bello il tuo nuovo blog, e direi che hai iniziato con un fantastico ricamo, complimenti!!!

    SvarSlet